Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has invited applications for an online course called ‘Services Marketing: Integrating People, Technology, Strategy’.
This course aims at providing a comprehensive review and analysis of service marketing issues, practices and strategies. Through the course, students can learn how to manage service businesses to achieve customer satisfaction along with all the key concepts, organising frameworks and tools of service marketing.
Things to know:
- This course can be completed in 8 weeks.
- The course is most suitable for students pursuing their MBA, MIB, or MCom with marketing specialisation.
- The course will also be useful for practising managers working in the field of services marketing.
- While the course is free of charge, to get a certificate, applicants will have to pay Rs 1,000 to appear for the examination. This is an optional examination.
- This is an AICTE-approved course.
- The course carries two credit points.
- To check the list of books and reference material needed for the course, click here.
- Professor Dr Zillur Rahman from the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will be conducting the course.
- Only e-certificates will be sent, no hardcopy will be dispatched.
- The certificate will have your name, photograph, and score in the final exam with the breakup.
Week 1: New perspectives on marketing in the service economy, and consumer behaviour in the service context
Week 2: Positioning services in competitive markets, and developing service products
Week 3: Global marketing of services, distributing services through physical and electronic channels
Week 4: Setting prices and implementing revenue management, promoting services and educating customers, designing and managing service processes
Week 5: Balancing demand and productive capacity, crafting a service environment
Week 6: Managing people for service advantage, managing relationships and building loyalty
Week 7: Complaint handling and service recovery, improving service quality and productivity
Week 8: Striving for service leadership, creating the seamless service firms
Course duration – 22 August 2022 – 14 October 2022
Enrolment begins – Open now
Enrolment ends – 22 August 2022
Exam date – 29 October 2022
To access the official notification, click here.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this course, click here and fill out the application form.
Edited by Yoshita Rao