Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) are recruiting for junior operator and project engineer positions. The details for the recruitment can be found below.
Things to know about vacancies for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL):
- There are 39 vacancies for the position of junior operator across Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka and Telangana.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 23,000 – Rs 78,000.
- The online registration is open from 9 July 2022 10 am to 29 July 2022 10 pm.
- The tentative dates are as follows:
- Written test – 21 August 2022
- Uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the written test – 6 September 2022
- Document verification & SPPT (driving test) for shortlisted candidates – 20–24 September 2022
- Uploading final result – 14 October 2022
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 150 at the time of applying.
Who can apply?
- General, EWS & OBC candidates who have completed their Class 12 with a minimum of 45 per cent marks.
- SC/ST candidates who have completed their Class 12 with a minimum of 40 per cent marks.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of work experience in heavy vehicle driving (after acquiring HMV License).
For further details on the application process click here.
Things to know about vacancies for Bharat Electronics Limited:
- There are 22 vacancies for the position of project engineer in Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Karwar and Port Blair.
- Selected candidates will be engaged initially for a period of three years, which may be extended up to a maximum of four years. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration starting with Rs 40,000 in the first year, going up to Rs 55,000 in the fourth year.
- A 10 per cent area allowance will also be given.
- Candidates should be below 32 years of age as of 1 July 2022.
- Candidates will need to pay an application fee of Rs 472.
- Pre registration will be open from 12 July 2022 to 27 July 2022 through a Google form, following which a walk-in selection will be conducted on specific dates.
Who can apply?
- Candidates applying for the post of project engineer (electronics) must have a B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (four-year course) in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Telecommunication from a recognised University / Institute with minimum of 55 per cent marks and two years relevant industry experience.
- Candidates applying for the post of project engineer (mechanical) must have a B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (four-year course) in Mechanical discipline from a recognised University / Institute with a minimum of 55 per cent marks and two years of relevant industry experience.
For further details on the application process, click here.
Edited by Divya Sethu